Move over frothy espressos and make room for Froth Broth! Though this is not a new trend, it’s definitely captured our attention here at Daily Vibez. Of course, we have to know everything and anything, and most likely try this seemingly delicious winter miracle!
Bone broth dates back to as early as 1765, when Monsieur Boulanger opened what is considered the first restaurant. He opened his shop near the Louvre, and sold clear broth, stating it would cure exhaustion and those who suffered from fatigue as well as those who were simply health conscious.
In current times, you can find Bone broth shops in various locations. Though the trend is significantly more popular on the East Coast; New York, etc.
What’s the fuss about? Well, there are many amazing benefits to this warm broth.
- Immunity Boost – bone broth contains amino acids, like arginine and glutamine, which have shown a boost in immunity in humans.
- Combats Inflammation – the amino acids in bone broth can reduce inflammation in the body, specifically gut inflammation as the gelatin in the broth aids with digestion and can alleviate symptoms of IBS, Colitis, and Crohns disease.
- Alleviates a Common Cold and Bronchitis – Bone broth can clear mucus, open respiratory pathways and shorten the length of illness.
- Strengthens bones and teeth – Bone broth prepared with vegetables, meat or fish can contain calcium, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin D, potassium, zinc, manganese, copper, boron, iron, vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, and the B vitamins, which provide necessary support for strong bones and teeth.
- Promotes healthy weight loss – L-glutamine found in bone broth can reduce the bacteria Firmicutes in the gut which assist in healthy weight loss.
- Hydration – bone broth with vegetables can hydrate better than water alone because it contains electrolytes.There are so many other great benefits from drinking bone broth! Don’t wait, try this out or yourself!
Let us know what you think in the comments, is it a Miracle or a Myth?
Don’t want to make your own bone broth? You can find it in most stores or even order it from Amazon!